PDF Solutions provides industry leading software tools that have been developed with the needs of both power users as well as conventional users. We place rigorous demands on our product capabilities because PDF is not only the supplier of these tools, PDF also uses these tools in our solution engagements. This results in a solution that is continually driven to be best in class. We couple unmatched performance and analysis capabilities with user friendliness, to address our customers’ needs.
Exensio, our enterprise-wide Big Data platform, analyzes and reports critical data generated across the semiconductor ecosystem. The solution also provides tools and immediate information for foundries to rapidly adjust their equipment for higher yields and reduced variability. By providing actionable information to rapidly identify and resolve manufacturing issues, Exensio provides a competitive edge to semiconductor and fabless companies and foundries.
The Exensio platform includes the following products:
- Exensio-Control™— process control, both real-time and summary FDC functionality. (Exensio-Control replaces and builds upon the features of mæstria® and Modelware®.)
- Exensio-Yield™ — yield analysis, both high-level reporting and drill-down analysis. (Exensio-Yield encapsulates and enhances the functionality of its predecessor, dataPOWER® VSF )
- Exensio-Test™ — test operations management and optimization, supports test floor operations as well as adaptive test and analysis technologies. Views diagnostic and predictive information during test, assembly and packaging — maximizing test operations, productivity and yields.
- Exensio-Char™ — encapsulates test chip analysis functionality of both electrical and inline inspection data from PDF Solutions’ proprietary Characterization Vehicle® (CV®) test chips. (Exensio-Char replaces and builds upon the functionality of pdCV™.)
Yield Ramp Simulation
State-of-the-art yield simulators provide the layout and circuit analysis capabilities required to guide design optimization decisions:
- YRS® Yield Ramp Simulator: advanced yield simulator that predicts functional yield, based on design layout and process characterization
- Circuit Surfer®: statistical analysis tool to predict parametric yield, as a function of design and process parameters.
PDF Solutions couples these advanced software solutions with knowledgeable, hands-on support engineers to maximize our clients’ results.
Contact us to discover more about how PDF Solutions can address your critical issues throughout the IC manufacturing process life cycle.