Solar Database, Analysis and Reporting system
The dP-Solar™ efficiency management solution and its analysis-ready database allows photovoltaic manufacturers to rapidly identify losses due to processing steps, tools, materials, and other sources of variability - enabling immediate action to improve efficiency.
dP-Solar™'s statistical analysis, visualization and reporting tools enable users to identify and monitor key equipment, metrology and electrical parameters. They are then able to find root causes of variability with a variety of simple techniques (equipment commonality, trends, spatial maps, and others) or more sophisticated methods (data mining techniques, path analysis, and others). This allows determination of complex relationships among factors contributing to variability. Analyses can also be automated and results provided via distributed reports. Real-time production reports focus on the equipment that is causing poor material. Engineering analysis and reports establish root causes and identify process improvements.
Spatial Solar map with overlaid Zonal Analysis
- Fully-integrated database - The dP-Solar™ database captures, organizes, consolidates and aligns data from all fabrication and testing processes. This drives fast, easy data retrieval, correlation between data sources, and drill-down to tool data.
- Automated guided analysis to increase productivity - Database retrieval and analysis can be guided using the Analysis Wizard, greatly improving the accessibility of even the most advanced tools within dP-Solar™. And virtually all forms of data retrieval and analyses can be easily automated in the dP-Solar™ workFLOW environment. This eliminates engineering time spent on repetitive tasks. Engineers can then easily share their best known analysis methods and make better use of their time, focusing on critical fixes for the issues that the analyses expose.
- Automated, wide access to yield reports - dP-Solar™'s web-based reporting tool, dP-Monitor™, automatically pushes workFLOW reports out to engineering, production and management. Report generation and distribution can be scheduled or event triggered, with comprehensive HTML reports delivered via email throughout the organization.
- Easy-to-use - The Analysis Wizard, automated workflows and dedicated reporting interface make the entire analysis environment quickly accessible to any user with any level of expertise.
- Scalable architecture: dP-Solar™ can easily grow with your needs. Data volume, performance, the number and location of users, can all be easily scaled with additional servers.
Contact us to discover more about how PDF Solutions can address your critical issues throughout the IC Manufacturing Process Life Cycle.