Maestria® User Training
This training provides Maestria® users tools and methodology to get the most from their Fault Detection and Classification solution in order to perform on line process control, chamber matching, equipment qualification.
Trainees will learn how to use Process Control Builder (PCB), Process Control Monitor (PCM) and Process Control Analyser (PCA) graphical interfaces to set up the appropriate univariate/multivariate process control strategies on their equipment, monitor the FDC results, and define corrective actions.
- FDC methodology and guidelines
- Data Collection Plan building
- Indicators building with statistical pre-treatments
- Univariate SPC Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis and Classification
- Modeling practice
- FDC results monitoring
- Corrective actions implementation
- Process Engineers
- Equipment Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
- APC users
- Other Maestria users
- Process & Equipment (basic knowledge)
For more information about PCS training programs or for registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.